Jul 27, 2009

Weight Gain Blues

I'm five and a half months out. I've lost 70 pounds. Recently, I've put back a few more, around five.
I don't quite know what to make of this. I'm leaning toward water weight gain. My joints are mildly swollen.
I am eating more, not a whole lot of carbs though. I'm eating more because my stomach is finally able to take in real food such as meat with sauces and other textured foods.
I don't think I'll panic at this point. I really want to lose at least at least another 25 pounds and more like 75. I'll up the protein and chalk it up to water weight due to RA inflammation. I'll keep weighing to keep track of it.
If the weight doesn't swing downwards again, I'll need to modify my diet. First thing would be to keep track of what I eat. Fitday.com is good for this, I hear. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: