Sep 13, 2009

Miserable About Dieting

Today, I vow to diet. It's the same as what I did thousands of days before my WLS. Low carb has always worked best for me--but I had to be very strict to lose weight before. No diary whatsoever, not every many veggies.

I'm going to just restrict my carbs (starches). Maybe I can still lose weight with some dairy (not carb laden milk-I'm talking cheese and cream). I'm going to have half and half in my coffee with whey this am. Make a note to buy cream instead.

Then I'll make a couple eggs with sour cream--maybe some bacon for brunch.

Later for dinner, I have left over pork chops. I can have that with cabbage. Sigh. Yes, I'm missing my potato already. Since it's just me and my daughter, if I make potatoes, the temptation to eat more than a bite or two is great. I'll make her mac and cheese to go with her pork chops and cabbage.

0 comments: