Dec 13, 2009

Weight and Eating Report


I lost a pound. 215 morning weight.

I'm doing good at avoiding sugar...but need tightening up on the carbs.  Slipped in a bit of bread.

I'm revising the eating plan.  I'm going to include protein drinks and allow a serving of carb (such as one piece of bread or a bit of potato) with dinner.


Coffee with whey protein (20 g)  Take calcium, my extra D and anti inflammatories for RA (curcumin, Cormega) 

No carb sit down meal with protein--usually eggs Take the rest of my supplements and iron.  I'm taking KCl too.

Drink with whey protein   Take calcium

No cab sit down meal 

Drink with whey protein  Take calcium

One serving of carbs with a sit down meal 2nd omeprazole

So far, so good.  I made the best eggs, yum!  I fried bacon and onion then added frozen spinach. I mixed up eggs with heavy cream and French onion dip and poured the mixture into the cast iron skillet with the spinach and bacon and added this brie cheese that I found at the back of the fridge.  Diced it.  Then I baked it in the oven until the eggs were firm.  Almost better than sex!

Went to church this morning.  They had a pot luck afterwards, and I slipped up a bit on the carbs, but not badly.  Have gotten my protein drinks in, just have one more to go.  

2 comments:

AA said...

I'm a DSer close to 5 years out.

Sounds like you have a good plan. Up the protein (I eat a ton) and lower those carbs. The weight will come off and you won't be hungry. :D

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.