Dec 12, 2009

Weight and Diet Report

Other than taking my supplements and trying to mind my health, I've been ignoring the weight.  It bothers me that I haven't lost the weight I wanted to lose as easily as I wanted to lose it.

I've been going hog wild on sweets over the holidays.  I got on the scale earlier this week and saw a five point weight gain.  Up to 217.5 from 212.5 early am weight.  That shook me.

I thought of an eating plan I believed I could stick to and so far, so good.   I'm down to 216  after one day.

Stop the sweets and sugar!  Just stop.  Eat meals.  Mandatory food.  Once I eat the mandatory food, the plan is that I'm satisfied and won't eat more crap.  NO sugared beverages.

Breakfast
Eggs...I like them baked.  I mix three with heavy cream and sourcream onion dip with a little Lawry's season salt and smokehouse pepper and bake in a small cast iron skillet with unlimited bacon
Coffee and half and half

Lunch
Lettuce and raw veggie salad with a cup of meat salad.  I love the chicken salad from Aldis.

Dinner
Meat
Veggies I like

Snacks
Cheese or peanut butter and Wasa Fiber Rye crackers (low carb)
Olives, nuts, cream cheese

0 comments: